It is very easy for someone to leave the house in the morning with no stain on the body only to come back all inked. They come back feeling so happy about having their favorite star’s face on their back and you wonder if they are sure of what they have just done. There are many people like this who need to be educated about tattoo designs.
What you need to know about design of tattoos
These are some of the things tattoo fans should bear in mind before deciding to get one done:
- Tattoos are permanent markers
- It is said that it can be removed but the process to remove is even more expensive and painful than the process to design. Laser is said to be an effective removal method but the cost can be very prohibitive
- The needles used art tattoo studios can lead to spread of infection
- Even after the design is done, a lot of care and hygiene should be employed to keep the place safe. Tattoos do get infected after they are done
- Your choice of design may haunt you all your life. If you decide to carry someone’s face be sure you will be comfortable carrying them about forever
- Some traditions may look at certain designs as an insult. Understand your environment
- When going under the needle, what you want may not be what you get
- If you really like a tattoo but are still skeptical, consider going for a temporary one. When you are comfortable with the design of tattoo, you can switch to a permanent tattoo
Yes, it is a way of expression but what is the message you are giving out? I am stubborn, I don’t care, and I’m free? Your good intentions may be misinterpreted by a wrong tattoo design. Truly, what you do with your life really should have nothing with what people say. You are the only one responsible for your actions. But a little forethought to any action is wise to make sure you have everything covered.